Registration is changing as we move to a new registration platform, the Parent Portal (DanceStudio-Pro or DSP). A video on how to set up an account can be found here. How to use the Parent Portal can be viewed here. You can also download the app for either Apple or Android by searching for DanceStudio-Pro Portal.
NUFSC skating class information is found on the website under Programs/Group Lessons and Teams webpage. This page includes class descriptions and class dates/times.
The classes you can sign up for will be listed in the Parent Portal once you have set up an account. Parent Portal Registration can be found by clicking on Sign Up Now/Parent Portal.
To pay with a credit card or ACH, head over to our new Parent Portal system, log in with your account and pay from there! You can also check your balances, see classes you registered for, look at our club calendar, etc!
Or, pay with check or cash directly to the club for no fees. Just drop your payment in the drop box in the North Rink! Once we get your payment, we will update your Parent Portal account!
However you choose to pay, our new system is a one stop shop to see all upcoming news, register for classes, see emails from the club, and you can contact us with questions from there too. Please use this new system going forward for all communications and news regarding our club!
If you have any questions or problems, please Contact Us.
PO Box 2
New Ulm, MN 56073
- Refund requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $5 Administrative fee will be charged to process refunds
- A refund must be requested at least 7 days prior to the start of private ice, group lessons, or other NUFSC event.
- Full refunds will be issued for programs canceled by NUFSC.
- There is no price adjustment for late registrations or missed classes.
- The Ice Show and NUFSC Fall Festival Competition have a separate refund policy that is included with those event sign-ups.
Refer a new family and receive 10% off your Fall, Spring, or Summer group lessons.
Discount will be applied as a credit to your account once the new family has paid their bill in full.