- Membership to the United States Figure Skating Association (USFS) is optional for those interested in competing in USFS sanctioned events. You can discuss this option with your private ice coach. The fee for your first year is reduced. Renewals are due by June 15. USFS membership year runs from July 1- June 30.
- Private Ice Dates are listed on the Private Ice page and on the Calendar. Please confirm your coach lesson times before purchasing private ice. NUFSC does not provide coaching but coach information can be found on the Coaches page. Private Ice is billed monthly or in full, which is a 3 month session in summer. Invoices will be issued around the 1st of the month if you choose to be billed monthly. Payment due dates are: June 9, July 9, and August 9. By signing up to pay monthly, you are committing to a complete session of 3 months, not just 1 month. If you want to pay for the entire session, click the checkbox under the private ice options. After May 25, 2022, there will be a $25 late charge. Exception: Brand new private ice skaters can start in the middle of a session with no late fee and their invoice will be prorated for the rest of the session.
Parents are required to ice monitor 1 full contract per skater. Parents not fulfilling their ice monitoring requirement during the session, will be charged $35. Parents completing an extra shift will receive $7 in ice credit per hour ($21 maximum per family). Ice monitoring sign-up will be emailed to parents.
- Register your skater for a 1 hour walk-on during private ice contracts by purchasing here. There is no 1/2 hour option at this time.
- Summer classes are back, offered for Beginners to Delta. Classes are from 3:15-3:45 pm August 7, 14, 21, and 28. Class fees include professional group instruction and have no volunteer commitment.
- Individual New Ulm Figure Skating Club membership (Sept. 1 - Aug. 31). see description below
- Skaters of all ages and levels can participate in this theatrical team event. All parts are assigned by the coaches. The 2023 theme is Winnie-the-Pooh. This team will compete at Fall Festival Competition and perform at the Spring Ice Show, both are required for team participation. The team may also compete at a regional event. The price shown INCLUDES the $15 registration cost for Fall Festival Competition, Production event. There may be additional costume and prop expenses. The price does NOT include the $10 registration cost for the Spring Ice Show, Production number. Spring Ice Show registration is required and occurs separately in mid-October. **Early sign-ups please note you won't be charged until Fall 2022 for Production Team.**
- Family New Ulm Figure Skating Club Membership (Sept. 1 - Aug. 31). see description below
- Individual Associate Club Membership see description below