Parents are required to ice monitor 1 full contract per skater. Parents not fulfilling their ice monitoring requirement during the session, will be charged $35. Parents completing an extra shift will receive $7 in ice credit per hour. Ice monitoring sign-up will be emailed to parents.
- Private Ice Dates are listed on the calendar and on the Private Ice page. Please confirm your coach lesson times before purchasing private ice. NUFSC does not provide coaching. Private Ice is billed monthly or in full, which is a 3 month session. Invoices will be issued around the 1st of the month if you choose to be billed monthly. Payment due dates are: Jan. 9, Feb. 9, and Mar. 9. By signing up to pay monthly, you are committing to a complete session of 3 months, not just 1 month. If you want to pay for the entire session, click the checkbox under the private ice options. After Dec. 26, 2021, there will be a $25 late charge. Exception: Brand new private ice skaters can start in the middle of a session with no late fee and their invoice will be prorated for the rest of the session.
- Individual New Ulm Figure Skating Club membership (Sept. 1 - Aug. 31). see description below
- Family New Ulm Figure Skating Club Membership (Sept. 1 - Aug. 31). see description below
- Private Ice Dates are listed on the calendar and on the Private Ice page. Please confirm your coach lesson times before purchasing private ice. NUFSC does not provide coaching. If you purchase 4 or more full private ice contracts, enter code 4pi and receive 10% off your private ice purchase. If you would like to pay in 4 monthly payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust your invoice accordingly or leave a message in the notes section during checkout. Monthly payment due dates are: at registration, Oct. 9, Nov. 9, and Dec. 9. After August 31st, there will be a $25 late charge. It will be billed to you on a separate invoice.
- Register your skater for a 1 hour walk-on during private ice contracts by purchasing here. There is no 1/2 hour option at this time.
- Individual Associate Club Membership see description below
- Membership to the United States Figure Skating Association (USFS) is optional for those interested in competing in USFS sanctioned events. You can discuss this option with your private ice coach. The fee for your first year is reduced. Renewals are due by June 15. USFS membership year runs from July 1- June 30.